● To ensure the safety and rights of our guests, Tainan Anping L House is not open to outside visitors, including guests’ acquaintances. Please understand. We appreciate your cooperation.
● There are a cat and three dogs that stay in a certain area of Tainan Anping L House. For those who are allergic to animals, please consider this.
● For the safety and health of our guests, smoking is strictly prohibited indoors. Please use the balconies for smoking. There are smoke alarms in every room, so please follow the regulations. Should an alarm ring, a 2,000 NT fee will be charged. There is only one type of room that does not have a balcony. Please consult with the service center if you need to smoke.
● We currently do not accept any pets in the B&B. Please understand.
● We currently do not accept reservations for the whole building. Please understand.
● For the sake of the neighborhood and quality sleep, we kindly ask that youkeep noise to a minimum between 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. All public spaceswill be closed at 10:00 p.m.
● Your ID is needed for check-in. You will also be asked to pay any remaining fees for your reservation.
● For the safety of our guests, we do not allow guests to use the kitchen. Please also refrain from using any electrical or gas appliances.
● To ensure the safety of our guests, our B&B is not open to outside visitors or guests.
● We reserve the right to decline visitors or additional guests that we have not been notified of.
● To avoid intruding on the privacy of our guests, we do not clean the rooms every single day during extendedstays.
Please keep an eye on your personal belongings and lock your door before you leave. We are not responsible for any missing personal items. Guests will be charged 1,000 NT for any missing keys.
● To make sure that your rights are protected, please pay a deposit (50% of the room price) to the given account to secure your room(s) and notify us of your payment via phone or email with information including the last five numbers of your bank account, the amount of payment, the dates of your stay, and the room(s) you booked. If we do not receive your deposit within the given time, we will cancel your reservation without notice.
● If you intend to cancel your reservation, please notify us at least 7 days in advance for a full refund. If you notify us 4-6 days beforehand you will receive 50% of your deposit; you will not receive a refund for a cancellation completed three days before the scheduled check-in day.
● Should there be any natural disasters such as typhoons or earthquakes that prompt the Tainan City Government to broadcast a warning announcement or call off school and work, you may choose to receive a fullrefund or reschedule the dates of your stay.